JellyPages.com

Saturday, July 28, 2012

TENSES & CONDITIONALS CHART





































1) SIMPLE PRESENT

2) PRESENT CONTINUOUS

3) PRESENT PERFECT

4) PRESENT PERFECT CONTINUOUS

NOW

NOW

NOW

NOW

































































Present simple form

To Be + ing

To Have + Past Participle

Have + been + ing

I study every day


I am studying right now


I have already studied Chapter one


I have been studying for two hours


































5) SIMPLE PAST

6) PAST CONTINUOUS

7) PAST PERFECT

8) PAST PERFECT CONTINUOUS

















NOW

NOW

NOW

NOW

















































































Past simple form

Was/Were + ing

Had + Past Participle

Had + been + ing

















I studied last night


I was studying when they came


I had already studied Chapter One before I began to study Chapter two

I had been studying for two hours before my friends came





























9) FUTURE SIMPLE

10) FUTURE CONTINUOUS

11) FUTURE PERFECT

12) FUTURE PERFECT CONTINUOUS

















NOW

NOW

NOW

NOW

































































Will/shall + in finitive

Will/Shall + be + ing

Will/Shall + have + Past Participle

Will/Shall + have + been + ing

















I will study tomorrow


I will be studying when you come


I will already have studied Chapter Four before I study Chapter Five

I will have been studying for two hours by the time you arrive




























No comments: